Monday, March 16, 2009

Flock inspired.

Tick tock, I save time with Flock!
Click click, Wow! I sure am quick!
Facebook, it's easy just take a look,
On the side, see that slider slide!
Scroll on through, your friends updates are new!
Twitter too, OMG so much to do!
Floreta Cui, I'll tell her too, you'll see!
Blogger wow! I am writing to it now!
Picasa pictures? It makes it even swifter!
No way! So much to do, let's play!
Now Gmail, Logged in... no mail! :(
Oh Social networking, Flock does everything!
Now for an end... if only I have more friends!

;)

Silly really.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just a regular guy living a (somewhat) regular life with some exceptional content along the way. Just like you I am finding my way and trying to share some knowledge/insight as I come by it.

Followers