Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here I am, laying next to you; holding you.
Some times words get in the way… but with a simple embrace you know exactly how I feel.
Your sensuous body fills my arms and presses deeply against me,
Comfortable and warm… such sublime feelings overwhelm.
Indistinct music plays quietly in the background as I whisper smoothly in your ear;
Everything is going to be alright.
The slick silence of night fills the room, dark bitter light casts shadow upon our bodies.
We bathe in euphoria; I, in your presence.
Your tired body concedes to the dark of night, I hold you closer as you fall asleep.
I drift off eventually, surely smiling… because?
You see… I get to see that beautiful smile of yours again, in just a few hours.
Goodnight my love…

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Just a regular guy living a (somewhat) regular life with some exceptional content along the way. Just like you I am finding my way and trying to share some knowledge/insight as I come by it.

Followers